CHEMISTRY TEACHERS FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree although a master’s degree candidate will be given priority.
2-5 years teaching experience, must be flexible, adapt to change, team player, positive oriented, excellent people skills, love working with young students, dynamic and encouraging in the classroom, Technology skills, responsible and objective and be ready to help enhance a strong international school.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Entry annual salary $14,400.00
$500. -Air ticket refund
Free accommodation on secure compound (you pay only utilities)
Free transportation to and from school, lunch and use of laptop computer, internet and printer/copier allowance.
Two year contract. Generous paid vacation.
Life and Medical Insurance.
Interested candidates should send their CV with recent photo, including qualifications, reference letters, copy of passport, and previous experience.
PERMANENT SUBSTITUTE / AUXILIARY TEACHER
* Teacher certificate MEPU.
* 100% Bilingual (Native or superior language skills)
* ESL teacher
* At least two years of experience in similar position.
* Technology skills and software packages management.
* Excellent personal appearance and people skills.
* Ability to work under presssure and high standards of quality.
* Excellent work attitude.
* Love working with young students.
* Available to work full time.
* Competitive salary.
* Benefits according to the law
* Additional benefits: transportation and lunch.
* Life and medical insurance.
* Development and learning opportunity.
* Pleasant working environment.
Send resume with recent photo to: